Thursday, November 28, 2013

Inspired By…The Lacquerologist!

I love looking at other nail blogs…it's just so fascinating to see what other people come up with and of course, the swatches add to my never-ending have to have it list, and sometimes end up inspiring a bottle in my ever growing pile of polishes!

A looong while back The Lacquerologist posted a manicure I ADORED, you can see it here. I love her work in general, but this one really stuck in my head and I finally had to try it out. Here's my interpretation of the her awesome manicure, I used two coats of Sinful Colors Shock and Awe on my pinky, and two coats of Sinful Colors Nirvana on all the other fingers, except the ring finger. On the ring finger I did half of the nail in Shock and Awe and the other half in Nirvana. Then I added in the stripes down the middle using Sinful Colors Inkwell.

I loooooved this manicure, it was so bright and eye-catching and I got lots of compliments on it when I was wearing it too :)






Really random, but my bottle of Nirvana says Matte on the label…but it dried shiny, what's up with that?!


Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment