Thursday, October 24, 2013

China Glaze Howl You Doin' (2013 Halloween Monsters Ball Collection)

Hi everyone!

Just a simple polish post today. Don't despair, the polish is amazing! And it's Halloweeny! Which is what I'm going for from now up to Halloween. I'm embracing the holiday on my nails!!

It's China Glaze Howl You Doin' form the 2013 Monsters Ball Halloween Collection. It's a deep purple crelly with copper and blue flecks in it. I love this polish it reminds me of some sort of magical liquid bubbling away in a witchs' cauldron!

Doesn't it look all mystical and spell casting?! I wore it for a day shiny and then I mattified it.


I think I liked it better matte, it looked dark in most lights, but then a little sparkle would peek through. It was really interesting. Which do you like better?

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment