Monday, July 1, 2013

OMD 31 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Pink

Happy Monday everyone!

For the month of July I've decided to participate in a 31 day challenge. It seems to be a blogger right of passage, I'm very excited to participate! I was lacking in inspiration and the prompts really seem to have gotten my creative juices flowing!! The challenge is called Oh Mon Dieu! It's The Rather Awesome 31 Day Challenge and is being hosted by Brijit's DigitsEeeek! Nail Polish!, and Craftynail. There's also some awesome prizes they're giving away as part of the challenge. I'm most excited about the challenge itself, I'm so pumped to participate! If you'd like to learn more about the challenge and the giveaway click on over to one of the lovely hosting blogs...you should just click on over there always because their blogs are awesome and you should check them out!

For Day 1 the theme is pink so I have a pink manicure with some glitter (of course!) for you. I figured I should definitely start the challenge off with glitter since glitter is so awesome, lol. I used two coats of China Glaze Something Sweet on all fingers but my ring finger. My ring finger is three coats of Butter London Rosie Lee. On my pointer finger I taped off the V section and filled it in with Rosie Lee. I love Rosie Lee, I've always admired it on blogs and now I'm soooo happy that I have it and have finally used it. It may have just become my favorite glitter! I know, high praise! :o





And a blurry picture to show the glittery, sparkly awesomeness that is Rosie Lee.


Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. That light pink is really pretty! It's nice that it's a two-coater :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      I agree!! The less coats the better :D

      Delete
  2. Very cute manicure! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete