Friday, June 28, 2013

Teal and Orange Lasers

Happy Friday!

I know teal isn't quite green...but it's pretty close. So I think it counts as a good closer to the week of green!

Both polishes today are Barielle polishes and both were dreams to apply. The teal is A Bouquet for Ava, and I've used two coats on all fingers except the ring finger. The ring finger is two coats of Gotta Have Fate as the base. Gotta Have Fate is more color accurate on my finger than it is in the bottle in the photos. For some reason it looks really washed out in the bottle. Once it was completely dry I used striping tape to create the laser pattern and then used one thick coat of A Bouquet for Ava. I removed the striping tape and voila, orange lasers!

I really liked these two colors together...looking at this manicure again perhaps there may be some more orange/teal in my near future.





Thanks for reading!

2 comments: