Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday...boooo :( Luckily it's almost over. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Just a quick post today since it's so late. It's almost my bedtime! Today I have some blue and silver stripes. These nails really reminded me of cheerleader nails, I wanted to grab a pompom and fling it around with these nails!

On every finger except my ringer finger I started with three coats of OPI Your Royal Shinie-ness. I then put a strip of striping tape near the tips of my nails and painted a coat of China Glaze Want My Bawdy over the top and then pulled off the striping tape to reveal Your Royal Shinie-ness. I reversed the colors on my accent finger, I used two coats of Want My Bawdy as the base for the accent and covered the striping tape with Your Royal Shinie-ness.



Thanks for reading!


1 comment: