Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Inaugural Post

Hello. My name is Kim and I'm a polishaholic

I love all polishes, but I particularly love glitters. I'm attracted to them the way that a naughty dog is attracted to an unattended bowl of biscuits; I just can't help myself. When I see glitters all I want to do is stare at the bottle, tilt them all around to see the glitter in all it's glory, buy them, bring them home and then put them on my nails so I can admire the glitters where ever I am, and photograph them so I can stare at them later! Thus the name Glitteratzi...I'm like the paparazzi of glitter polishes.

I've created this blog to document my obsession with nail polish. Don't worry though, what you see here won't just be all about glitter polishes. I LOVE nail art and am very excited to share my passion with you! So sit back, relax and prepare yourself to become immersed in my world of nail polish!





PS - If you don't like polish now is probably a good time to unbuckle your seatbelt, locate the nearest exit and leave this polish plane, it's going to be a long flight!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment