Friday, June 21, 2013

First Saran Wrap Manicure

Good morning!!

I must admit I've always admired saran wrap manicures that I've seen around the blogosphere. I finally decided to give it a try myself, and I love it! It's such an easy way to make an interesting manicure and you don't have to worry about things not lining up perfectly or stamping perfectly or being anything perfectly and it's supposed to look that way!

I decided to go with two sort of similar colors so that if I didn't like it the mani wouldn't be too garish to wear for the rest of the day. As a base I used 2 coats of China Glaze Sea Spray. Once that was dry I painted on a thick coat of Pure Ice Risk Taker and then daubed the saran wrap on the top to pick up a bit of the top color and reveal Sea Spray underneath. These nails remind me of marble, I should do a white and Risk Taker saran wrap manicure, that would definitely look like I had tiny slabs of marble on my fingers!




Thanks for reading!!

2 comments: